Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), Non-Profit Organization
PT 54 WINDY RIDGE EXT. EAST TANOKROM -TAKORADI
P.O. BOX MC 1563 TAKORADI-GHANA
Ghana :G 19962
To encourage empowerment among youth by providing the tool for them to increase and share their awareness of HIV/AIDS and to make informed decision about their health and sexuality and also working with partners to enhance the well being of children and self-sufficiency of their poor families and communities.
Our YOUTH HEALTH AWARENESS PROJECT (YHAP) for high school youth focus on using innovative method .we foster creative methods while rasing awareness through infomation sessions and educational programmes and ensuring that the youth are aware of the issue of surrounding HIV/AIDS and prevention techniques.
Our CHILD SUPPORT PROGRAMME (CSP) is a unque right-based approach to extend mirco-credit loans to most vulnerable families.The reinvestment of the loan into community fund creates a sustainable solution to the orphan crisis intergrating education with fananical ,social,emotional and health -related assistance for more children each year.
Safe blood Ghana foundation also focus on the following objectives.
- Recruitment and retention of adequate voluntary non-remunerated safe blood donors for all blood centers in the region.
- Creating HIV/AIDS, STD’s awareness campaigns through blood donor education programmes.
- Development and promotion of rural communities to empower them to greater control of their standard of living through health education programmes.
- Empowerment of girl child education and communities to improve their social conditions; for education is the means to bring change and its goes hand in hand with development.
- Forming partnership with local non governmental organizations(NGO) both home and abroad, individuals and other organizations that are completely focused on the well being ofother people through safe blood donation ,girl child education and empowerment of community development.