Our mission is help carry-out safe blood transfusion that helps saves needy lives.
- Advocating safe blood transfusion
- Save hundreds of lives.
- Giving the gift of life.
[stitle]Life Saving Education[/stitle]
Our youth health awareness project helps children live healthier lives.
- Preventing further spread of HIV/AIDS.
- Increase awareness of ways to reach aid.
Our Child Support Programme is designed to help vulnerable families.
- Investing in the community.
- Arrangements for micro-loans.
SAFEBLOOD GHANA FOUNDATION is a non – profit making organization advocating safe blood transfustion,HIV/AIDS,STD’s and comminity development.We also help orphans and youth who are affected by HIV/AIDS in Ghana ,as well as ensuring that the youths are aware of the issues surrounding HIV/AIDS and prevention techniques .
Safe blood Ghana foundation also focus on the following objectives:
- Recruitment and retention of adequate voluntary non-remunerated safe blood donors for all blood centers in the region.
- Creating HIV/AIDS, STD’s awareness campaigns through blood donor education programmes .
- Development and promotion of rural communities to empower them to greater control of their standard of living through health education programmes.
- Empowerment of girl child education and communities to improve their social conditions; for education is the means to bring change and its goes hand in hand with development.
Forming partnership with local non governmental organizations (NGO) both home and abroad, individuals and other organizations that are completely focused on the well being of other people through safe blood donation girl child education and empowerment of community development.